Terms of service
1. Acceptance of the Terms of service
These terms of service are entered into by and between You and Smein Hosting N.V.("Company", "we" or "us") operating under the license(8048/JAZ2016-072), a limited liability company organized under the laws of Curaçao, having its registered address at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao and corresponding address at Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad, Curaçao, registered at the Curacao Chamber of Commerce. The following terms of service, (collectively, these "ToS"), govern your access to and use of the Website www.gamdom.com ("Website"), including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user. You acknowledge and agree with our terms and conditions in with and without reservation.
Gamdom.com is authorized and regulated in Curacao Chamber of Commerce & Industry authorized by the Government of Curaçao, as an Information Provider legally authorized to conduct online egaming operations from Curaçao. Egaming Licensing and Supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V.
By using this Website, you represent, warrant, and agree that:
- You are under no legal disability that would prevent you from forming a binding contract with the Company.
- You are at least 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction applicable to You.
- You will provide accurate information to the Company for purposes of establishing a user account on this Website.
2. Your obligations as a player
You hereby declare and warrant that:
In the case of identification of a minor player, the account will be closed immediately.
You will use this Website and your Gamdom.com Account solely and exclusively for the purpose of Your genuine participating in the Games and not for any financial or other operations, Your participation in the Games will be strictly in Your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
People living or having a permanent or temporary residence in these countries are not entitled to register the player's account on Gamdom.com, or the use of service Gamdom.com:
Aruba, Austria, Bonaire, Curacao, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Hungary, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Netherlands, United States.
Residents from the aforementioned territories are prohibited from opening an account or in any way use the gaming services offered by Gamdom.com.
In the jurisprudence of your country or the country where You are currently staying gambling and / or games of chance they may be prohibited. You are responsible for making sure such restrictions and / or bans in their home country or the country in which he resides. It is up to You to ensure that You act in accordance with the laws of your home country or the country where You currently reside. You has no right to use the services as anonymizing proxy, VPN or the like in order to bypass the law resulting from the blockade by Gamdom.com countries. In case of violation of these principles Gamdom.com reserves the right to block and / or immediately close the account and You lose all wins.
All information that You provide to Gamdom.com during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify Gamdom.com of any change of such information;
You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from Gamdom.com;
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
From time to time, We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, screen name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("Personal Information");
- That is about you individually, but does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
In order to make Your visit to the Websites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, Gamdom.com collects a small piece of information sent from Your browser, called a cookie. You can, if You wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to Your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict Your use of the Websites.
4. Limitation of liability
You enter the Website and participate in the Games at Your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
Gamdom.com does not guarantee continuous availability and functionality of all products. Gamdom.com can not be held liable for any damages, gambling losses or lost winnings, which were caused by the unavailability of products offered by Gamdom.com.
Gamdom.com not be held liable for damages caused by incorrect, delayed, manipulated or improper way of data on the Website. Gamdom.com places particular emphasis on the technological and financial proper way to store and protect customer data. Despite the behavior of such procedures, Gamdom.com is not responsible for monitoring the processing of customer information by third parties for loss or damage resulting therefrom. In this context, you can not claim any claims with respect to Gamdom.com.
You are responsible for any damage or loss caused by the breach of the ToS or other provisions relating to the Games. You are obliged to Gamdom.com to compensation for any third party claims resulting from violation of those principles.
Gamdom.com not be held liable for your damage or loss , that were beyond the normal control and provided Gamdom.com at the time of entry. Excluded is any liability for damages and losses that result from carelessness. Gamdom.com is not responsible for lost winnings.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Gamdom.com, its directors, employees, partners, service providers
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Websites and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Websites or Your participation in the Games.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Gamdom.com, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to Your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
5. Responsible gaming
On request, we will close any account for a minimum period of 6 months during which time it will not be possible for the account to be re-opened for any reason. You can close your account under our responsible gaming self-exclusion policy at anytime by contacting our Customer Support team by emailing [email protected]Upon expiry of the self-exclusion period you may request to re-open a closed account by contacting our Customer Support team.
6. Entire Agreement
7. Changes to the Terms of service
We may revise and update these Terms of service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or prior to the date the change is posted on the Website.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms of service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These ToS are governed by the Laws of Curacao and parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Curacao courts.
Gamdom.com is not affiliated with Valve Corporation or Steam